Monday, May 19, 2008

Oxted Sunday

Rightio,

Another Monday, so another chance to sign up for leather chasing on the weekend. Coming up this week we have Oxted & Limpsfield, at one of the better grounds we play on. I've already got 12 guys who've said they're interested, so I need reconfirmations from them, plus anyone else keen for a game let me know. It's a long weekend, so no need to worry about feeling sore & hungover at work on Monday! If we can get to 22, we'll field 2 teams once more. If not, a few guys will have to miss out, and for once this team may actually be picked on strength rather than who signed up first, as Oxted are a good side (they whipped us 2 years ago). Apologies in advance if that is the case.

Below are the 12 I have so far for this weekend - please reconfirm


Osama
Roxy
Collo
Sir Rich
Matt Lindsay
Steve Johnston
Richie Robinson
Alex Robinson
Ads
Pete Brooks
Paul Danbury
Arnie


Cheers,


Roxy

1 comment:

Isambard CC said...

Yep I’m still available, but am also c*** at cricket so no hard feelings if I’m dropped from the final 11

Cheers
Paul Danbury